Chain Reaction Chain Reaction

First I want to start by saying that I think this is an interesting concept. However, there are some downfalls, the main one being that the game is over simplistic. A few changes here and there and this could be a really engaging game.

Really, the problems I have with the game are just two things, but coupled together they form a major problem. The first thing is when the particle hits an atom, the atom becomes a particle and speeds off. This works, and the randomish direction that the particles go once there is a collision adds a level of difficulty, but the problem is that from what I could tell each atom becomes a particle. Perhaps implementing a randomly generated value to determine if the atom becomes a particle, say 75-80% chance that it does. This will make it so the majority become particles, but leaves room for difficulty when some do not. Next, I would have liked to see level variety. Try introducing walls to form simple paths or mazes and let the atoms randomly generate through out the level.

I did enjoy the core concept of the game and would have really liked to see variety. The game was fun, but far too simplistic.

The Minimalism Quest The Minimalism Quest

Very excellent mini game. The people complaining about it being too short or needing more content probably don't know to read a game's description before reviewing. For this being done in 48 hours, I'd say you did a great job.

Subject John Subject John

I will admit that I did not expect to enjoy this game, but I did. The concept isn't all that original, but still an interesting idea.

The programming is solid. The game did not slow down at all for me, and the controls were a little on the loose side, but not enough to lose any points over. The artwork could use a but of a polish as well. I would also have liked it if the background changed with each level.

The main thing that I would like to bring up is one everyone seems to be bringing up: The game was way too short. Even just a couple more levels (2-3) and adding something like finding the ammo in the 2nd to last room and then having a boss battle to finish the game.

Solid game for your first go, though. Keep it up.

Crux Ultimum Crux Ultimum

I liked it. I especially like the sampling of The Greatest Speech Ever Made (from The Great Dictator). One of my favorite clips from a movie ever. Beat and sound was good and I like how you blended it all together.

OcularNebula responds:

sweeeeeeet

yeah, I had a hard time deciding which bits to sample, the entire speech is just amazing

Stolen "color" Stolen "color"

Amazing! I like the twist and I love the face in the last panel. Excellent work.

Alien Dude Alien Dude

Huge fan of everything you have uploaded on here and this is by far my favorite. Well, this and Cupcake. Awesome work man.